How are you all doing? It’s been super crazy for me (moving! elevator bookings! furniture! packing!!) However, I am hanging on :’)
Today I am going to do a fun book tag! Thank you so much to The Orangutan Librarian for tagging me! Please check out her laugh-out-loud answers! She also has many other amazing posts on her blog, so be sure to take a look 🙂
How this tag works:
Basically it’s a tag where you pick 30 fictional characters and write their names down on pieces of paper. You then pluck two names at a time out to answer a question – so there are 15 questions. The aim of the game is to pick the character that fits the criteria the best and by doing so find the character that is not “good enough” for the answer.
1. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MORE SPOT ON YOUR SPELLING B TEAM, WHO WOULD YOU PICK TO COMPLETE YOUR TEAM?
Julian (Here We Are Now) vs Charlie (Perks of Being a Wallflower)
However much I admire rock stars, I don’t think spelling is Julian’s strong suit. So it will have to be Charlie. Wasn’t English his favourite subject? 😉
2. BOTH CHARACTERS WANT TO KILL YOU, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU KILL FIRST SO YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVING?
Holland (A Darker Shade of Magic) vs Nick (Gone Girl)
Although some of Amy’s calculating nature did rub off on Nick, I’ll have to say that Holland is still the bigger threat.
3. YOU’RE ON THE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE AN YOU’RE DOWN TO THESE TWO CHARACTERS, WHICH ONE ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE YOUR ROSE TOO?
Damen (Captive Prince) vs Kell (A Darker Shade of Magic)
GASP this is a difficult choice!! However Kell is more my type.
4. YOU’VE BEEN CHOSEN FOR THE HUNGER GAMES, WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY VOLUNTEER IN YOUR PLACE?
Lila (A Darker Shade of Magic) vs Laurent (Captive Prince)
Hmm… If Lila doesn’t get a chance to volunteer for the Hunger Games, she would sneak her way in 😉
5. YOU’RE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND. WHICH CHARACTER WOULD YOU SACRIFICE TO ENGAGE IN CANNIBALISM?
Kvothe (The Name of the Wind) vs Tiffany (Silver Linings Playbook)
Hard to say since I love both characters! However, I will pick Kvothe since he will probably use magic to get away unscathed.
6. YOU’RE THE NEXT DC/MARVEL SUPERHERO (WITH YOUR OWN TV SHOW OF COURSE), WHO IS YOUR SIDEKICK?
Simon (Simon Vs the Homosapiens Agenda) vs Roman (My Heart and Other Black Holes)
I can imagine Simon as a superhero sidekick 🙂
7. YOU’RE A MANAGER OF AN AVOCADO ADMIRING COMPANY, WHO WOULD YOU FIRE FOR LACK OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
Maya (Far From the Tree) vs Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)
Although Maya expresses her feelings, she has a volatile mood and often gets into arguments. Also, can you imagine her admiring avocados?!
8. YOU’VE JUST FINISHED A BOOK IN WHICH YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER DIES, WHICH CHARACTER IS MOST LIKELY TO COMFORT YOU?
Amy (Gone Girl) vs Ezra (Illuminae)
Absolutely Ezra. Amy is probably busy scheming against somebody 😉
9. UGH, IT’S HIGH SCHOOL. WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY BE PART OF THE POPULAR CLIQUE?
Hermione (Harry Potter) vs Blue (Simon Vs the Homosapiens Agenda)
I think Hermione will rather NOT be part of the popular crowd. On the other hand, perhaps Blue can be popular in a quiet kind of way.
10. THE DAY HAS ARRIVED; YOU’RE FINALLY A YEAR OLDER! WHO WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Malfoy (Harry Potter) vs Rhy (A Darker Shade of Magic)
Malfoy will likely remember without admitting to it, but I have a feeling that Rhy might forget and apologize endlessly about it a week later 🙂
11. YOU’VE JUST FOUND AN UPCOMING BOOKTUBE STAR? WHO WOULD MOST LIKELY BE?
Harry (Harry Potter) vs Aysel (My Heart and Other Black Holes)
Harry strikes me as more of a doer than a reader. Aysel it is!
12. SLEEPOVER TIME! UNFORTUNATELY YOU CAN ONLY INVITE ONE PERSON, WHO WOULD YOU INVITE?
Ron (Harry Potter) vs August (Our Dark Duet)
HAHA I think August is more of my type. Also, if I happen to be in a post-apocalyptic world, he can fight monsters while I sleep 🙂
13. BAM, YOU’RE PREGNANT. WHO’S THE FATHER/MOTHER?
Pat (Silver Linings Playbook) and Kady (Illuminae)
This is a tough decision since Bradley Cooper who plays Pat in the Silver Linings Playbook is super cute. However I will go with Kady, since she is much more badass, and I want a kid who kicks butt 🙂
14. YOU’VE JUST WRITTEN A SUPER IMPORTANT TEXT. WHO WOULD ‘SEE’ IT, BUT NOT REPLY?
Akiva (Daughter of Smoke and Bone) and Simon (Carry On)
I’d have to say Akiva. He’s more of the brooding type.
15. YOU’VE JUST WOKEN UP AND IT’S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. YOUR MUM’S BEEN REPLACED BY..WHO?!
Baz (Carry On) and Kate (Our Dark Duet)
It must be Baz, being a wizard and all 😉
That was fun wasn’t it!? I tag these awesome folks:
If you don’t do tags or don’t want to do this one, that is all right! On the flip side, if you haven’t been tagged but you want to give this one a try, go for it!