Thank you Darren @ The Arty Plantsman for this award! Darren is a talented artist who has an amazing green thumb. Make sure to check out his blog!
The instructions for accepting the award and passing it on are as follows.
- Create a new blog post on your blog thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate others (around ten) and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award! This award is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
If you could be one fictional character for a day, and actually live their life, – who would it be and why?
Do you guys remember this guy?
Before I knew about Hogwarts or Sailor Scouts, I wanted to be Ash Ketchum and spend all day catching Pokemon.
Can you play a musical instrument? If so, which? If not – which would you most like to learn or like to listen to?
I can play the piano, clarinet, and guitar. However, it has been a while, and I am probably rusty :’) When I was small, I also had a brief stint with pipa lessons (pipa is a four-stringed Chinese instrument which is similar to a lute.)
Are your friends (partners excluded) mostly of your own (biological) sex?
Yes, although my fiance is the bestest friend a girl can have :’)
If magic could make it possible, would you be interested in changing sex for a few days to see the world from another perspective? Do you think it would be a good idea if we all did this at least once in our life?
Vampire movies/shows – do you prefer scary ones or romantic ones, and which?
I am easily terrified. I mean, doesn’t this GIF give you the chills?
As for romantic vampire shows: there was a phase when I binge-watched Vampire Diaries. I also binge-read the Vampire Academy series the summer after graduating from university.
Think of something good about yourself. Talk about it if you want, but I just wanted you to feel nice.
Aw hahaha! Thank you Darren :’)
Now – provide some random facts about yourself.
- I hate socks but wear them for the sake of social conformity.
- I drink tea like an addict, the Chinese way (loose leaf, no sugar, no cream, no nothing.)
- But otherwise, friends say I am a banana (banana = yellow on the outside, white on the inside.)
- I try to smile all the time, because if I don’t, people think I look angry :’)
- My parents were born on the same day of the same year (no worries, they are not twins.)
I nominate these awesome folks for this award:
Here are my questions for you guys:
- What is your favourite hobby, other than reading or blogging?
- Would you rather be rich or famous, and why? (Choose one, not both)
- If you win the lottery today, what would you do with all that money?
- If you were a muffin, what muffin flavour would you be? (This was an interview question that my university professor got when she interviewed for her MBA program.)
- If you are on a deserted island and can only choose one non-essential item, what would it be?
- And of course, some interesting facts about yourself!